Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Baby Preston ~ Clearwater, Trinity, Palm Harbor newborn photographer


So funny story. The mommy in these pictures was supposed to be in the wedding in the post below. But I guess little Preston couldn't wait. He decided to come three weeks early...the day before the wedding!! So, needless to say, Jianna did not make the wedding. Regardless of when he came, he sure is a cutie.
When I heard he usually sleeps all day, I was sure we'd get some amazing shots. But Preston once again had other plans. He was awake the entire time!! I managed to get a few of him dozing, and even a slight smile, but he was keeping a close eye on me. He is so precious! And I really do love shots with eye contact with newborns. So congrats Jianna and Charlie! Preston is an angel and I know he is your dream come true. Many blessings to you all.

Love  Click  Share
Heidi







No comments:

Post a Comment