Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Zach is 1...handsome little man - Tampa Bay, Trinity, New Port Richey, Clearwater area newborn photographer

Zach is the son of a very cherished friend of mine.  So when she called me and told me she was coming to Florida for a visit and wanted me to do his one year pictures, I was thrilled.  But I have to admit, I always get more nervous when doing portraits for friends than for complete strangers.  I think it's a combination of being a perfectionists and  not wanting to let people down.  But Zach made my job easy.  He was so easy to capture, well, except for when he was on the move, man he is fast!  But he never shed a tear and was such a natural.  He's such a happy little boy.  So thank you Tracy for trusting me.  I can't wait for you to see the rest.
Love ♥ Click  Share
Heidi













No comments:

Post a Comment